Wednesday, 10 February 2016

Some super learning.

It is only Wednesday and what a busy time we have had. As always we celebrate children having a go as well as what children are doing. It is the having a go that makes a good learner. 
We made a special wish when placing our star on the cut out person. Thank you to Elysia  for being our model.
We had a go at writing our own number sentences. We had to choose two single digit numbers from cards on the floor. We recorded these numbers in a sentence and could use objects to help us add. We know that when you add the number gets bigger. 
Elena did this all by herself.
Rosie, your learning continues to amaze me. You are becoming so confident.
Mere you love numbers. 
We went on to record number sentences on paper.
Primrose is so confident with numbers.
As ever Kaiya, your learning is amazing.
It is lovely to see this Molly. Earlier in the day Molly had been doing her impression of me. How she made us laugh. I have it on video for mummy to see. I think the stage awaits.
You are brilliant with numbers Sam.
What have you been eating for breakfast this week Alice. You have wowed us with everything.
Another proud Rosie.
Well done Charlie, I will be giving you bigger numbers next time.
Super number formation a well Lilly.
Well done Sebastian. 
Daniel and Samuel loved making a ramp to see how quickly their cars could travel down it. 
Lunch was lovely but I had my eye on your Gold chocolate bar Lillie. 
We are all very hungry after such a busy morning.
I am now sitting here trying to work out what character i will be for World Book Day. Any ideas? More to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment